Carbon fiber

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Richie R

Iam looking for some carbon fiber at least 8"X16".

Anyone have a good low cost place to buy some?

Thanks Richie R

I have new Carbon fiber 18"x 48" roll thickness .012 but never use. Ask to sell $60.00 shipped are you interesting? let me know thanks Allan

I should have said Iam looking for a sheet of carbonfiber. Need to make a couple of brackets that will be seen.

Richie R

how big and about how thick, i have some drop-off from a local aerospace company id have to look see what I have left but 1 piece i believe is about 3/16 thick the other is around 1/4 extremely hard stuff kintec has up to 2.5m thick plate to

how big and about how thick, i have some drop-off from a local aerospace company id have to look see what I have left but 1 piece i believe is about 3/16 thick the other is around 1/4 extremely hard stuff kintec has up to 2.5m thick plate to
yota,were can I find 1/32-1/8 carbon fiber plate/sheet at? trying to find 12"x24" and 12"x48".

Chris, PM sent

Missh, follow above advice and ill add if you look on ebay sometimes you can find it just gotta watch what your getting

Latest posts

Back