• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Carbon 60 Eagle Cowl

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ChrisCapaldi

Supporting Member
Up for sale a new carbon 60 Eagle cowl - $90 shipped. Paypal works if you pay the fees. If you have any questions please let me know.
Thanks,
Chris

Attachments

• Cowl.JPG
    Cowl.JPG
    1.9 MB · Views: 150
Thanks for the plug Greg. I do make cowls but I do my own version of one. I will not splash someones cowl as that was their time, cost and effort that went into it. For what they charge is a good deal but they have to get the customer his parts.

Brad

Thanks for the plug Greg. I do make cowls but I do my own version of one. I will not splash someones cowl as that was their time, cost and effort that went into it. For what they charge is a good deal but they have to get the customer his parts.

Brad
Hello brad,im interested in 1,60-80,eagle, carbon?if u have one . I'll take it!!

Brad
Hi Brad can I see a pic of your 45 cowl thanks Charles

Charles if you go to the manufactures forum and look at the KEPs rigger post you can see it there as I am having trouble posting pics from computerize now or send me a number I can text to and I will send pic that way.

Brad

Back