Carb relocater intake

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
PHM Racing said:
Tim sorry didn't mean it in a bad way , were just trying to make some new go fast prod for the gas guy'sDidn't mean any harm but you shold try somthing before you put it down

Mike
Mike,

No problems. This forum is all about discussion.

I'll be happy with dyno tests and gladly accept it as being a perfomance item if the results are positive.

Tim.

I knew this was coming!

At the moment I'm not running gas - OK - I can predict the future and someone is going to say how can I comment on it then? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ok, I can back up Tim, we raced together at Nationals, he knows 2 strokes, just because they burn nitro does not disqualify him from this discussion. His knowledge of 2 strokes is a lot closer to this topic than the big block you posted a picture of.....

Not trying to pick a fight but your sounding like you don't think he is qualified to comment on this.

Not what i was going to say at all i love nitro myself i have 2-cmb 100's and 2-cmb67's ,1-picco 67 nitro motors and 1- zen 260 ,1-QD25 gas mototr's

Mike

Hey Mike G,

Thanks for the vote of confidence! I don't think he was going down that route but I'm sure someone would have with time.

Tim.

P.S - I don't know the winning lottery numbers :lol: :lol:

following up what matt [bubba] said in what i hope is a little more polite tone,

what exactly is it that your selling? all question of whether it works or not aside, i sure hope you dont intend to sell a BH hanson header and manifold as a "relocator kit" and charge more than hanson does.

a great way to get publicity as well as proof that it works [honestly can you blame anyone for being dubious? :huh: ] would be to send a kit to some well-known racer, such as the guys at M&D.

Joe

I don't think a price has been mentioned, but if someone was knocking it off for half the price there would be lots of takers. My question is how do you plan on running your throttle linkage?

PS Thanks for trying new things.....and most people mock what they don't understand.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sounds as though everybody is jealous that they didn't try it first. And what does it matter if he mods a Hanson header? I don't see anybody whinning about props being modified and being sold under a different name. What do the Zenoahs from Hanson himself have on them? Hanson or Zenoah? Maybe the idea seems crazy. But you should look at some of these other posts. If it works, then it works. I don't see any physics professors with world records.

It should be a blessing to a lot of gas guys even if there is a slight decrease in performance.

My two cents.

Mike G said:
I would be interested in what happens to your top end revs?In cars long runners produce more torque but less top end and short runners have less low end but greater topend.
Not always true. ALOT depends on runner diameter. Take a good look at a tunnel ram intake on a Pro Stock drag motor........... B)

I guess time will tell ultimately whether it is successful or not. I hope it is.

If this works well with M&D testing it, Sign me up for one.

I would get with matthew about dynoing it.

It might even be something they have tried before.

THey know where and how to get speed.

and please let us know.

Tom

Latest posts

Back