carb. bore sizes

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

k&b guy

need sizes on k&b carbs. # 80-8721 & # 80-8701. checked k&b sight, no luck. tnx. CARTER

I don't know what your part #s are, but a red carb is .340id and the gold is .310id

Hope this helps.

comeon guys, someones got these carbs. i beleave the 8701 to be .375, want a verification. have no idea on the 8721. all i see on the k&b carb. exp. view is .456, which is waaaaay too big. help me out guys. tnx. CARTER

Carter,

What you want is the 80-8721 carb with a .375 bore and a full spray bar. Requires remote needle. This carb and an adapted red carb (.340 bore and a spray nipple and internal needle) have worked the best for our set ups. Gets us in the 50-60mph range. The red is the simplest as it has just a high speed needle. Call OER James, Gary Pruesse and or direct from MECOA K&B parts dept. They always ship within a week with parts availiable and are willing to help over the phone.

Mic

Carter,What you want is the 80-8721 carb with a .375 bore and a full spray bar. Requires remote needle. This carb and an adapted red carb (.340 bore and a spray nipple and internal needle) have worked the best for our set ups. Gets us in the 50-60mph range. The red is the simplest as it has just a high speed needle. Call OER James, Gary Pruesse and or direct from MECOA K&B parts dept. They always ship within a week with parts availiable and are willing to help over the phone.

Mic
thanks alot mic. CARTER

Back