Canard D hydro

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can anybody shed some light on who the original designer of the stiletto canard was other than the dagger boat works name, also is there a cowl that was original with them, would like to see what it was, as you can see the mods and changes of what you have in the u.s.a.
The late Dick Ellis

Thanks brad, do you know if there was a cowling for them too?
I don't know if you would call it a cowling or what but they did make a piece that would act as what I would call a splash guard. I don't know the "technical term" but here is what I have.
67nzat.jpg

14v36dw.jpg

16blr82.jpg

Jim if your looking for a Canard give me a call Brian Gary told me your looking for a canard. I don't think these guys are going to give up there Canards. So if your looking for one I'm here. 7023734273

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

This is the cowl I maid for the stiletto not sure if I still have the mold this canard had a mac 84 in it

Colingwood.JPG

Mine is close to done ...

She is one of Gary Murcott's

Mac .67 > I made the canopy ............

IMG_20160312_174014.jpg

IMG_20160312_174007.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
First half off the plug ,working on the cowling now, then some repairs to the bottom half before I start on it ,then the final instalment of the radio box

image.jpeg

Back