Can anyone explain this?

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ken turmon

Ok yesterday I had an issue with my kneeler. Launched it and lost radio control. I was using the flysky 3ch radio with a swordfish 200a esc. Today after the esc had been thoroughly dried out i tested it. When hooked up to the flysky radio the esc started playing a bunch of tunes which tells me it went into program mode. Couldnt get it to arm properly. Switched to my spectrum radio and it work right away. Is it possible that the flysky radio does not work with this esc??

no no check your servo reverse switches or that you plugged the esc in backwards to the flysky. We dont want another RADIO WAR here . We already had that! NOT AGAIN! Please.............................................................................................................................

lets not even go there.

The esc's are compatible with both units. Do you know how to properly program it? Most you enter your catagory with full throttle save you selection with reverse throttle. Do exactly as the literature says and you shouldnt have issue. If thats to much to bear get a programmer I think SF has a usb dongle available for it.

Please waterproof all your recievers . With silicone grease or an available conformal coating!!!!!!!! PLEASE BEFORE WW3 BEGINS.

Yes i am aware of the reverse throttle setting. I tried both settings and same thing. I plugged the program card in before hand and enterd the desired settings. I will try it again and see what happens. Maybe I have a wonky reciever..??

I just re tested and all is fine. Not sure what happened but it armed ok this time, Go figure. :wacko:

Yeah but you need to thoroughly go over that unit solder joints etc. Get you a magnifying glass and inspect it. May sound stupid but you cannot always see micro fracture in solder joints. Check the plug leads for shorts. U need to make sure coz it could have run that nice kneeler into the bank...... Wiggle the leads and see if you can get it to lose signal. Quadruple check :lol: .

Last edited:
Back