CAN AM R/C BOAT CLUB RACE

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DaveyK

Ok folks,

We just had our club meeting and have settled on our race date. I can't tell you what the exact date is yet as we are working on some pretty neat things. We hope to have our flyer out by the end of this week. What I can tell you is this, we will be awarding engines for first place in all classes except for Unlimited and RTR. For these two classes, we will be giving away Flat Screen Tv's! We will be incorporating much of the same as last year with a few new wrinkles.

As I said, hopefully, we will have our flyer out by the end of the week. I can tell you this, keep July open. You definitely don't want to miss this race. There is a ton of stuff which will be up for grabs!

More to follow this week!

Dave Kidd

Ok folks,

We just had our club meeting and have settled on our race date. I can't tell you what the exact date is yet as we are working on some pretty neat things. We hope to have our flyer out by the end of this week. What I can tell you is this, we will be awarding engines for first place in all classes except for Unlimited and RTR. For these two classes, we will be giving away Flat Screen Tv's! We will be incorporating much of the same as last year with a few new wrinkles.

As I said, hopefully, we will have our flyer out by the end of the week. I can tell you this, keep July open. You definitely don't want to miss this race. There is a ton of stuff which will be up for grabs!

More to follow this week!

Dave Kidd

Hey Dave,

Your race dates shows on the D2 schedule as being July 9th and 10th. Is this date going to change or was it posted wrong?

Ron

Ok, ok.

The race date IS NOT July 9, 10!

Our race date is July 15 and 16. As I said, we are working out some other details for this weekend and we will soon be able to release that information.

Stay tuned.

I was just informed today that the Can Am race will return to it's original date. Sat. July 16 and Sun July 17. Reserve your rooms early. There is a lot going on that weekend in Celina. :)

I was just informed today that the Can Am race will return to it's original date. Sat. July 16 and Sun July 17. Reserve your rooms early. There is a lot going on that weekend in Celina. :)
Hope those ARE the dates, just reserved my room for that weekend.

Hope those ARE the dates, just reserved my room for that weekend.
That IS the date. There will be no other date changes for this race. :wacko:

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back