• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

CAJUN BULLET 67 RIGGER

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TERMINATOR

I HAVE THIS RIGGER GOING FOR SALE.. GOT IT FROM ALLEN RICHARDS BUT HAVE NOT RAN IT YET.. I INSTALLED THE 91 YOU S IN THE PICS ..NO MOTOR, PIPE, HEADER , BUT YOU GET ALL HARDWARE AND CABLE ..PLUS FULL ELECTRONICS AND INCLUDES A NEW EXTRA COWL ASKING 400.00 PLUS SHIPPING IN THE US 48

TK

Last edited by a moderator:
I HAVE THIS RIGGER GOING FOR SALE.. GOT IT FROM ALLEN RICHARDS BUT HAVE NOT RAN IT YET.. I INSTALLED THE 91 YOU S IN THE PICS ..NO MOTOR, PIPE, HEADER , BUT YOU GET ALL HARDWARE AND CABLE ..PLUS FULL ELECTRONICS AND INCLUDES A NEW EXTRA COWL ASKING 400.00 PLUS SHIPPING IN THE US 48

TK
Where are the pictures? Interested.

Dave

TK

Dave
right above you..lol ..seriously i had to attatch them agian for some reason .. maybe i was tired ?? it didnt work.. lmk and thank you my email is [email protected] it is easier to get ahold of me.. having trouble with pms here for some reason.

tk

TK

Dave
right above you..lol ..seriously i had to attatch them agian for some reason .. maybe i was tired ?? it didnt work.. lmk and thank you my email is [email protected] it is easier to get ahold of me.. having trouble with pms here for some reason.

tk
price reduced , i jsut got another big rigger and do not need.. 300.00 plus shipping and fees.. email me for pice at either email [email protected] or [email protected] thanks guys

tk

Back