CA GLUE ?

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Alan Elzer

Does CA glue or kicker go bad over time ? I've had several different kinds (or brands) of kicker will they work on any CA glues ? If not why ?

Does CA glue or kicker go bad over time ? I've had several different kinds (or brands) of kicker will they work on any CA glues ? If not why ?
Alan, Yes the glue will go bad it will just not hold, to keep the CA longer put it in the frig, and warm it up in your pocket to use. the kicker will work with most any Ca glue
Walt Barney

Alan, I use quite a bit of CA. I buy from a place that makes it for the smaller companies that brand label it to sell in Hobby Shop. When I buy it is about 10 to 15, 16oz bottles. They also sell empty small bottles and caps. I keep it all in the freezer until I need it. I will keep a 16oz bottle in my work shop to fill the small 2oz bottles. Never had one go bad. But I can go thru a 16oz bottle in a day if I am building a lot of sponsons.

Latest posts

Back