byrd hornet

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Joe R

I need help finding direction on how to setup this boat.

Attachments

• !B1QYSO!!mk~$(KGrHqJ,!iYE)qZSu-hhBMdtfi6Szg~~_12.jpg
    !B1QYSO!!mk~$(KGrHqJ,!iYE)qZSu-hhBMdtfi6Szg~~_12.jpg
    13.1 KB · Views: 55
if you've ever seen the bottom one of these hulls, it's more of a tunnel than a mono. it is an ob, for sure.

Last edited by a moderator:
The Byrd Hornet web page stayed up for a long time even after he no longer built the boats. Gone now I am sure. These hulls do not have a lot of recovery surface, the bottom looks like an old lifesize Hydrostream Vector. I would assume it handles about like a Vector too!!

The web page is gone...I tried to contact the company several times while the page was still up about buying a hull with no luck.

HAD THE BOAT YEARS AGO THERE WAS AN ARTICLE IN BOAT MODELER YEARS AGO MAN LIVED IN GEVENA FLA NOT FAR FROM MY HOME . I STILL HAVE THE BOOK IF YOUD LIKE LET ME KNOW ILL FIND IT FOR YOU. GARY

I found the issue August 1999. I was hopping someone had setup directions to make it easier. :unsure:

you've prolly already tried, but is this the hull that was on ebay a week or so ago? did you ask the seller?

DID YOU TRY PHONE NUMBER IN BOOK HE STILL LIVES IN GENEVA FLA. OUTSIDE SANFORD . GOOD LUCK GARY

Latest posts

Back