Budweiser T4

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Those pics with the front canard need to go away. Those are display boat pics,it never ran like that

Those pics with the front canard need to go away. Those are display boat pics,it never ran like that
In the pictures I posted, look at pics 2,3,4, shot in Detroit, Chip driving, maybe squint, glasses...........
Hanauer HATED that boat, said it was a death trap. And from what I found out when I did the first T-4 (I built a couple) the boat only tested with the small front canard wings, it didn't qualify or race in that particular configuration. It did race with and without rear winglets and even without the rear horizontal wing (one race I believe).

If I may ask another question. As I plan on running this as a 1/8 scale electric boat, what sort of motor esc should I look at getting? Any suggestions. It will be an 8s set up (2 4s packs)

Clarify- old issue that i thought was cleared up

The T4 raced in Madison in 94 It broke all of the horizontal wings during the heats and ran without the horizontal for the rest of the day because they were out of parts!

I would not model it that way ( without the horizontal), since that was a broken configuration and was never intended to run that way. Kinda like noone has modeled the circus/ miller high life boat that was parted together during a race in which both were damaged. You can't race a damaged boat..

Brian

Latest posts

Back