Broward Toys for Tots Race- Information

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ronratoff

Bring a toy - get free raffle tickets - District 3 racerts, we are counting on all to please make a child happy this holiday season, by bringing an unwrapped Toy to the race. All racers and family members donating toys will receive $5.00 worth of raffle tickets for free! Raffle prizes have been donated by Aeromarine, Aquatic Connection, CMDI, Gene Sarta, Fred Robson (nice racer luggage!), Ricco Boats, Rum Runner Racing, RC Hobbies, Seaducer, Speedmaster, Top Speed Race Parts, John Otto Fuel and much more! Any member of the family may bring a toy; any member of the family can receive free raffle tickets for the weekends raffle. All toys are delivered to the U.S. Marines Toys for Tots Program, the Monday after the race for distribution over the holidays. Feel good, do a good deed, and enjoy the weekend!

Bring Your Own Food - The Broward Boat Club wants all racers to know, we will not be cooking at the race this coming weekend, so make sure you bring food, or plan on buying at one of the close restaurants directly outside Markham Park.

See you all next weekend!

Broward Boat Club

Last edited by a moderator:
Evening Ron;

How are entry's looking?

Did you get my E-Mail concerning the website?

Sounds like I need to bring some extra money, alot of great sounding raffle prizes.

See ya on Friday

Rick

Hi Rick - got your email - all fixed, thanks. Entries are not as good as I'd liked. Your classes are OK, Scale is light so far. ..Ron

Last edited by a moderator:
Back