BRANODN RACE

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great see you there bringing wife and cat lol also be nice to me out there my b/d weekend lol

Me!! Whats the deadline on entries. I looked on the site but couldn't find it. Do we have enough for a and f hydro??

Well , I don't know about everyone else but I'm still thrashing violently to get things in order since I haven't started a boat in 5 months !! new boom tubes and stuff for the Twin F Hydro , new everything for the gas rigger that was run over after the race was over :angry: All kinds of stuff to do . Can't wait !

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok here's the big question whats the weather going to be like there this weekend. Hope cool and noooo rain. Robert

Hmmmmm. Ya know I entered and am reserving a hotel room but... I can't pit my boat and drive at the same time!!!!

Hmmmmm. Ya know I entered and reserved a hotel room but... I can't pit my boat and drive at the same time!!!!
No worrys Zach, we will get you some pit help. I would do it myself but Foley is gonna wear me out the short time Im going to be able to be there. Sorry, If I was going to be there the whole weekend and Tom hadnt already asked, I would GLADLY call for you. See ya Sat morning.

Andy

What Happened to X - Hydro ?! This is a really sad state of affairs when what is (at least in my opinion ) typically considered the most awesome class in RC Racing doesn't make the program at this race and is not even OFFERED at the WCRA one day races ?? I have not been able to participate as I have in the past this year or last year , but my motivation for going to any race is shot out if there is no X or Open Hydro class !!

Whatt Happened to X - Hydro ?! This is a really sad state of affairs when what is (at least in my opinion ) typically considered the most awesome class in RC Racing doesn't make the program at this race and is not even OFFERED at the WCRA one day races ?? I have not been able to participate as I have in the past this year or last year , but my motivation for going to any race is shot out if there is no X or Open Hydro class !!

I have to agree with you Tom, X-Hydro is an awesome class-and Im just a spectator for that one. You guys always put on a hell of a show, sorry to hear they didnt get the count. I'll never forget the first time I saw yours your in Tampa- the hair stood up on my arms,LOL. You would enter turn one and I could hear the rooster falling in the water from my turn 4 pit area after you went by. I never miss you guys running it since no matter how busy. On a side note to my personal health and hearing, At least I dont have to toss it in !!!! Kidding Tom.

Don't have balls enough to enter build something for X-Hydro but I was dissapointed when I talked to Don this evening and he told ne there was no F class.

Well I have a RR 90 that I have yet to race and am looking into a big engine twin, but as of right now All I have that I am ready to race is my A hydro. After watching Eric Canto run his twin eagle with mac 84's I have to have one.

Well I have a RR 90 that I have yet to race and am looking into a big engine twin, but as of right now All I have that I am ready to race is my A hydro. After watching Eric Canto run his twin eagle with mac 84's I have to have one.
I have a fine specimen for sale , much cleaner than the one I run !!!!!

I'd would like to see it!! I am short right now. ( and I don't mean my height :D ) But have some things I will be putting up for sale. I have my eye one one now. I am always looking though.

Back