• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Brand New Velasco Scale Hull

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mike McKnight

Ok guys this is the first of many coming down the pike as I am thinning out the fleet. I have a brand new Velasco 1/8 Scale hull 100% CF built by Brian Buass. It's almost 2 years old and it is pristine and never been drilled. It is incredibly light. It has the rear cockpit Jones cowl as opposed to the cabover. Why am I selling it? Well I am at a stage where I don't think I'm gonna build much anymore if at all. So this is the first one to go. $850 shipped to the lower 48. International will need to be quoted. Brian's glass work is impeccable. This would make an awesome FE 1/8th scale. Check or PP. If you send PayPal you will have to pay the fees.

Last edited by a moderator:
Oooops Ok I forgot to mention what this will make. Mostly boats like the MHR 7474 which is Circus Circus, AB Natural Light and some Bud boats. There are quite a few of the old 70's Rear Cockpit Jones pickles it will make.

Latest posts

Back