• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Brand New NX320 Tunnel - Built By Mike Luszcz

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brian Sorgente

Supporting Member
Brand New ML Boatworks NX320 Tunnel that was built and sealed by Mike Luszcs. Its ready to be prepped for paint or rigged the way it sits.

The pictures speak for themselves, Mike did a great job and actually said it was the best tunnel he had ever built at the time. I have a few too many projects on the shelf right now so I'm going to let this one go for 325 shipped in the US.

Thanks,

Brian

IMG_3493.jpg

IMG_3494.jpg

IMG_3495.jpg

IMG_3496.jpg

IMG_3498.jpg

IMG_3503.jpg

IMG_3504.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Yep, that was one of only 2 320's I built for customers. It's ment for mod nitro .21 power. Mike

Thinking back, that was the last tunnel I built before selling my tunnel designs to PTI.

Yep, that was one of only 2 320's I built for customers. It's ment for mod nitro .21 power. Mike

Thinking back, that was the last tunnel I built before selling my tunnel designs to PTI.
Definitely appreciated Mike, just couldnt let it collect anymore dust. I see you've been making some progress on a formula on Facebook. Lookin good man!

SOLD to Gilbert! This tunnel is off to Hong Kong!
default_smile.png

Gilbert, how many of my kits and/or boats do you now own? Haha, Its a nice boat! Mike

Well. let me count, I have about nine boats/kits from MLBoatworks so far, should this one come in my way then I will have TEN altogether.

Actually they all are great boats, it is really an enjoyment to build and also great to run.

I am still interested to have more.

Thank you, Brian, hope the beautiful ML boats will be here soon.

Always appreciate Mike Luszcz"s work.

Gilbert

Brian,

The very big box arrived yesterday, it is very well protected with a lot of chips and very strong box. The boat is great as expected.

Thanks

Gilbert

Latest posts

Back