• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Brand New in Box Sigma EQ Mini Intelligent Charger AC/DC

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
bill, charger showed up today, that was FAST!! nice little unit, everything you said it was ;) .

I have 8 of these for sale. Brand New and they fit in your hand.

Charge them all..LiPo, LiFe, NiMh, NiCd. A must for your field box at the race site.Keep your receiver packs in great condition.

Use DC off your panel or AC when available.

I think this is the trickest little charger to come out in a long time as it does it all for a very affordable price.

$50.00 shipped in the US. Add $5.00 for Canada.

Comes complete with all cables, balance tray and instructions.

The pictures are of mine that i opened. Yours is unopened NIB.

Last picture is in grayscale so I could size.

Paypal to [email protected]

Please post here.

Thanks,

Bill Brandt
That looks like a great field charger Bill.. Send me one Please.... Delivery info in Paypal.

Thanks,

DJ

P.S. - No, I did not have a chance to get out to Tacoma today... but I have been working on boats :) We should check with Jim & Adam....

DJ

I saw Miniczar was going. I think FE. Don't know.

The chargers are sweet. I'll ship Monday.

Thanks,

Bill

Tim,

This is the info

ProPeak Sigma EQ Mini AC/DC Charger

The Sigma EQ Mini is a compact, high-performance, micro-processor controlled, fast or slow charger with built-in Lithium balancer circuitry. it is suitable for charging Li-Ion, Li-Po, Li-Fe, Ni-MH, Ni-Cd and Lead Acid batteries from an 11 to 15V DC or 100-240V AC power source. With a maximum internal circuit power of 45W and a variable charge current of up to 4.0A, the sigma EQ Mini is a versatile and easy-to-use unit. The clear LCD display shows all data and is simple to sue for selecting charge parameters.

The charger is supplied with a special multi-plug style balancing adapter board to suit Hobby People, Hobby King, Integy, Intellect, Hi-Energy, Flight Power, Thunder Power, and many other batteries.

Input: AC 110-240V or DC 11-15V

Compatible Batteries/Specifications:

• Li-Lo/Li-Po/Li-Fe: 1-4 cells

• Ni-Cd/Ni-MH: 1-10 cells

• Pb/Lead Acid: 2-12V

• Charger Current: .1-4.5A

• Total Charging Power: 45W

Hobby King, Integy, Intellect, Hi-Energy, Flight Power, Thunder Power are trademarks of those companies/brands and are not affiliated with this product.

I don't use 4S packs so I can't answer. I'm hoping this info provides you with your answer.

DJ and Bob your units will ship in the morning.

I thought I only brought in 8 units as noted in the first post. That number was 10 so I still have 3 remaining.

Thanks,

Bill

Back