• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Brand new, still in the box LiFe batteries & charger

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jim Allen

5 brand new, never used, LiFe source, 1100 mAh, 6.6 v batteries; $17.99 each.2 brand new, never used, LiFe source, 2100 mAh, 6.6 v batteries; $29.99 each.

1 brand new, never used, LiFe source, AC/DC balancing charger; $24.99

Total package price is $170.00 plus shipping to your zip code.

Jim Allen

Jim, I posted this on your for sale thread on JRCBD also. Are you selling as a package or splitting this up? If you're splitting it up, I'll take 2 of the 1100 mah batteries.

$24.99 for the charger plus shipping. It is brand new, never used, still in the original box with the standard instruction sheet & an additional information sheet.

JA

Jim

Price shipped to 46815 if you will plesae
I'll get back to you. It fits in a small size Priority Mail flat rate box, therefore, it will not be more than $6,00. for shipping. Tracking is free & signature confirmation is approximately $3.00.

JA

Last edited by a moderator:
Jim

Price shipped to 46815 if you will plesae
I'll get back to you. It fits in a small size Priority Mail flat rate box, therefore, it will not be more than $6,00. for shipping. Tracking is free & signature confirmation is approximately $3.00.

JA
Jim

what did you find out Sir ?
The price for any small Priority flat rate box shipped within the USA is now $6.80, up from $5.95. Maximum weight is 70 lbs. The price changed January 17. It is still $3.00 for signature confirmation & tracking is free.

JA

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back