• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Boris Meter for sale

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

moparbarn

Two pump Boris Meter, believe this is a Gen 2. NIMH batteries new last spring, 2000 mah 6 cell same as original. $110 shipped in the lower 48. NO PAYPAL, check or USPS m.o. only. Will ship anywhere, if you foot the bill. Reply here only, PM's will be ignored until someone says "I'll take it" here.

CAM00323.jpg

CAM00324.jpg

CAM00325.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Two pump Boris Meter, believe this is a Gen 2. NIMH batteries new last spring, 2000 mah 6 cell same as original. $110 shipped in the lower 48. NO PAYPAL, check or USPS m.o. only. Will ship anywhere, if you foot the bill. Reply here only, PM's will be ignored until someone says "I'll take it" here.
I'll take it if you have the instruction manual with it.

Bill Hoch

I did not get a manual when I bought it used. Boris Mazor can supply one, or I can talk you through it, or write one up. Most of the instructions are on the sheet inside the lid, it's pretty simple. Heck even I can use it Bill, that's gotta say something - LOL! Click on the middle pic, you can read the sheet inside the lid.

I did not get a manual when I bought it used. Boris Mazor can supply one, or I can talk you through it, or write one up. Most of the instructions are on the sheet inside the lid, it's pretty simple. Heck even I can use it Bill, that's gotta say something - LOL! Click on the middle pic, you can read the sheet inside the lid.
OK, I will take your word and buy the unit. We will have to do a PM or someway to get your address etc.

Bill

Bill i have a manual for that, also have the settings writing down for 60engines down to 20

Bill i have a manual for that, also have the settings writing down for 60engines down to 20
Do you have the same version meter, Robert? Different versions will read VERY far apart, different meters of the same version will not be the same either. Heck, even changing the tubing you use from the meter to the boat can change readings - on the same meter on the same boat!

Bill, m.o. showed up yesterday. Meter went out this morning. USPS tracking #9505511048396021327887.

Bill, m.o. showed up yesterday. Meter went out this morning. USPS tracking #9505511048396021327887.
Robin

The flow meter arrived today and it is exactly as explained. Packaged great and in great condition. I just heard on the weather channel that Winchester has 30 inches of snow. It is 64 down here and very windy from the storm. Yea I know, you feel sorry for me.LOL

Thank you

Bill Hoch

Glad it made it safely! See, I told ya it was easy to use. Figured I better get it on it's way, before the snow.

Robin

The flow meter arrived today and it is exactly as explained. Packaged great and in great condition. I just heard on the weather channel that Winchester has 30 inches of snow. It is 64 down here and very windy from the storm. Yea I know, you feel sorry for me.LOL

Thank you

Bill Hoch
Thanks for admiring my Flow Meter. This is an old version and I can upgrade it to latest GEN-4M. This new design does not need calibration and sensitive for air condition changes. Boris

Letter to customer GEN IV M1.doc

Attachments

• Letter to customer GEN IV M1.doc
    281.5 KB · Views: 79
Back