Boris Mazor Flow Meter

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Glenn McClintic

Just received my Flow Meter from Boris. What a nice piece of equipment! The box is beautiful wood, and very compact. I charged the battery and checked the calibration which was right on 300, and flowed my NovaRossi 21 with Speedmaster Carb in my rigger. It flowed 110 which I will now use as a baseline when I drop in a new Top engine from Glenn Quarles.

The Flow Meter is very well made and seems very accurate. It looks like this is a tool I will be using a lot. I wonder why I waited so long to get one.

Thanks Boris - you do really nice work.

Just received my Flow Meter from Boris. What a nice piece of equipment! The box is beautiful wood, and very compact. I charged the battery and checked the calibration which was right on 300, and flowed my NovaRossi 21 with Speedmaster Carb in my rigger. It flowed 110 which I will now use as a baseline when I drop in a new Top engine from Glenn Quarles.
The Flow Meter is very well made and seems very accurate. It looks like this is a tool I will be using a lot. I wonder why I waited so long to get one.

I just purchased a Boris flow pump on sat. Nice little tool. Appears very smooth & accurate.jw in TN

I just purchased a Boris flow pump on sat. Nice little tool. Appears very smooth & accurate.jw in TN

Sounds interesting. How do you use one?

Link to thread on Boris' Flow Meter includes pics & manual.

http://www.intlwaters.com/index.php?showto...p;hl=flow+meter

Very nice unit, I love mine.

Last edited by a moderator:
Been using mine now for a couple weeks testing. Works fantastic, beats the heck out of buying propane and should be more accurate without all the valves. Worth every penny!!

Thanks Boris

gh

Link to thread on Boris' Flow Meter includes pics & manual.

<a href="http://www.intlwaters.com/index.php?showto...p;hl=flow+meter" target="_blank">http://www.intlwaters.com/index.php?showto...p;hl=flow+meter</a>

Very nice unit, I love mine.
Thanks, Friends! I'll ready to sale more flow meters next week! Please, let me know!

No risk - 30 days money (less shipping fee) back, no questions will be asked! Boris

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back