Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The K&D Digital Flow Meter is $375.00 plus shipping. Shipping would be $20.00 where you live. All are shipped insured.

Big meter analog $300.00 plus shipping.
Small meter analog I haven't calculated out a price yet, probably not much more than the Boris Meter was.

I forgot to mention that the new K&D Flow Meters will come with the Wall Adpter for charging and the Black and White Screens. We are doing this as a one package deal to help with price and no one having to pay for upgrades.

The K&
I forgot to mention that the new K&D Flow Meters will come with the Wall Adpter for charging and the Black and White Screens. We are doing this as a one package deal to help with price and no one having to pay for upgrades.
Hey Kevin, Can you send me a unit?
D Digital Flow Meter is $375.00 plus shipping. Shipping would be $20.00 where you live. All are shipped insured.

Big meter analog $300.00 plus shipping.
Small meter analog I haven't calculated out a price yet, probably not much more than the Boris Meter was.

Rod,
Kevin got the perma BOOT from this site. If you want to get one from him see Daves post above yours. His email is in there.
Mike

Nice to see these are available again. The KD digital meter is the best I've ever used and I've probably tried them all. :cool:
Hey Don,

Can you please elaborate on why this unit is the best out of the units you have used? What in particular made it great? Or many things?

Cheers
Kris

Back