Boris Mazor Flow Meter

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Boris Mazor

Hi, Friends!

Two years ago I start developing a new style of flow meter for nitro engines.

Now I can bring to yours attention the smallest and safeties flow meter on the market.

This is an air pump; battery operated flow meter for engines up to16cc.

The principal unit of this flow meter is an extremely efficient two miniature air pumps, powered by a rechargeable 6 cell 2000 mAh, NiMH Battery pack whose output to power the air pump is controlled by a very accurate voltage regulator which produces a steady, even volume of air.

The dial gauge is an aneroid, commonly used in blood pressure monitor. The charging terminals accept banana plug or any wire. You can use any automatic charger. I can help to find one for you or make connector to work with yours charger.

The run time of one charge is 45 min.

Flow meter placed in clear finished natural hardwood (mahogany, sapelia, lace wood) case. Dimensions’ are 5"x6.5"x2.75".

Price is $165.00. Free shipping within USA. International shipping is +-$29.00.

A lot of modelers around the globe already got this flow meter. You can find their impression on IW

The quantity is very limited. Usually I do not stack flow meters and build them by order. A several air pump base flow meters ready for immediate delivery!

6 months full warranty. No risk - 30 day money back!

Thanks for looking. Boris (901) 233-6110 ([email protected])

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi, Friends!Two years ago I start developing a new style of flow meter for nitro engines.

Now I can bring to yours attention the smallest and safeties flow meter on the market.

The principal unit of this flow meter is an extremely efficient two miniature air pumps, powered by a rechargeable 6 cell 2000 mAh, NiMH Battery pack whose output to power the air pump is controlled by a very accurate voltage regulator which produces a steady, even volume of air.

The dial gauge is an aneroid, commonly used in blood pressure monitor. The charging terminals accept banana plug or any wire. You can use any automatic charger. I can help to find one for you or make connector to work with yours charger.

Flow meter placed in clear finished natural hardwood (mahogany, sapelia, lace wood) case. Dimensions’ are 5"x6.5"x2.75".

A lot of modelers around the globe already got this flow meter. You can find their impression on IW

The quantity is very limited. Usually I do not stack flow meters and build them by order. A several air pump base flow meters ready for immediate delivery!

Boris,

I just received my flow meter and I have to say great job! This unit is very compact and seems to be very accurate not to mention easy to use. Thanks again!

Dave

Hi, Friends!Two years ago I start developing a new style of flow meter for nitro engines.

Flow meter placed in clear finished natural hardwood (mahogany, sapelia, lace wood) case. Dimensions' are 5"x6.5"x2.75".

Excellent Flow Meter. Very accurate & sensitive little meter. I was pleased with the smooth operation & easy to use. AS good as any meter that has ever been on the market for flowing needles. Great for Twin Racing & Needle adjustment during changing weather conditions.

I just recieved mine last night and could not be more impressed. A great little package with excellent sensitivity. Works all the way up to the big 1" motors. I would recommnend these to anyone interested in a first class flow meter.

Thanks Boris,

Tyler

I just recieved mine last night and could not be more impressed. A great little package with excellent sensitivity. Works all the way up to the big 1" motors. I would recommnend these to anyone interested in a first class flow meter.
Thanks Boris,

Tyler
I have several more flow meters ready for delivery. E-mail me, please. [email protected]. Thanks. Boris

I'll start a new butch of flow meters in october. Plase, let me know if somebody would like to get one. Thanks. Boris

Boris;

I woul dlike to get one please.

carl cisneros

I'll start a new butch of flow meters in october. Plase, let me know if somebody would like to get one. Thanks. Boris

Boris;I woul dlike to get one please.

carl cisneros

Hi, Carl! Would you like to get flow meter late november? Please, let me know and give me please your street address and e-mail address. [email protected].

Thanks. Boris

carl cisneros

Hi, Carl! Would you like to get flow meter late november? Please, let me know and give me please your street address and e-mail address. [email protected].

Thanks. Boris
Dear friends!

I already start new butch of flow meters.

The first flow meters will be ready for delivery after Oct, 15. Please e-mail me if you would like to get it.

The first ten flow meters will have running time ~ 52 min instead 45 min.

Thanks. Boris. [email protected]

carl cisneros

Thanks. Boris
Dear friends!

I already start new butch of flow meters.

The first flow meters will be ready for delivery after Oct, 15. Please e-mail me if you would like to get it.

The first ten flow meters will have running time ~ 52 min instead 45 min.

Thanks. Boris. [email protected]
Several flow meters READY FOR DELIVERY. Boris

Latest posts

Back