Boris Mazor Flow meter GEN-IIIA

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bmazor

I start a newest version of GEN-III flow meter. :D The picture and dimentions are the same

The new GEN-IIIA flow meter will have the same feathers like GEN-III, but 20% more air flow and better internal design. The flow meter come with battery monitor and LIPO charger/balancer.

The price will be remaining $190 (by check or money order) shipped within USA.

Based on three years experience the new flow meter came with one full year warranty.

For additional $11 you can got a spare battery and for $20 wall charger/balancer

The first 10 flow meters will be ready by the end of May, 2011. I already have 3 requests.

Thanks. Boris :rolleyes:

[email protected]

I start a newest version of GEN-III flow meter. :D The picture and dimentions are the same

The new GEN-IIIA flow meter will have the same feathers like GEN-III, but 20% more air flow and better internal design. The flow meter come with battery monitor and LIPO charger/balancer.

Based on three years experience the new flow meter came with one full year warranty.

For additional $11 you can got a spare battery and for $20 wall charger/balancer

The first 10 flow meters will be ready by the end of May, 2011. I already have 3 requests.

[email protected]
My mailing address:

Boris Mazor

4583 S. Janice Circle

Memphis. TN 38122

(901) 682-7436

Good to see you at it again Boris,we used our new meter last weekend and it works great..

[email protected]
My mailing address:

Boris Mazor

4583 S. Janice Circle

Memphis. TN 38122

(901) 682-7436
I can send out new design flow meters Monday May 23. Boris

[email protected]
My mailing address:

Boris Mazor

4583 S. Janice Circle

Memphis. TN 38122

(901) 682-7436
The new design of GEN-IIIA flow meter targeted to boaters running motors over 90 size. The voltage of regulator can be set to 6V and air flow will be ~40% more. This options makes flow meter more sensitive. Of cours you still able to use flow meter even on .18 motors.

Last edited by a moderator:
Boris I check my NEW GEN/3-A meter against my Gen III I was flowing 24 on the Gen 3 meter in atlanta last weekend, The Gen 3A shows it to be 36. So More CFM going thru the Needle will read a higher number & should be more sensitive for balancing left to right engines in a Twin Hydro applications. jw

Boris I check my NEW GEN/3-A meter against my Gen III I was flowing 24 on the Gen 3 meter in atlanta last weekend, The Gen 3A shows it to be 36. So More CFM going thru the Needle will read a higher number & should be more sensitive for balancing left to right engines in a Twin Hydro applications. jw
Thanks, Joe!

A good news for owners of old TWO AIR PUMP flow meter.

ALL OLD TWO AIR PUMP flow meter I can upgrade to feathers of GEN-3A. Boris

Thanks, Joe!

A good news for owners of old TWO AIR PUMP flow meter.

ALL OLD TWO AIR PUMP flow meter I can upgrade to feathers of GEN-3A. Boris

I sent three flow meters to Evansville race with JOE WARREN. Contact him and get GEN-3A flow mwter for $180. Thanks. Boris

Back