• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Boats for sale

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

teddyd

Got to many boats, Brand new unassemble Blackjack 21 complete with 2 Novarossi 21 long stroke engines,

engine 1 was done by Frank Orlic never raced has 5 tanks of test time on it, Engine 2 is brand new and was

done by Jerry Betke Brand new. It come with a metal tank, 3 servos, carbon fiber cowl,threeprops,complete hardware set, ops pipe, 21 pipe by Ron Jefferson, boat stand. Everything is brand new. I have about $1800.00 into it,I'll let everything go for $1200.00

Jag 2 twin hydro with 2 CMB 80 engines done by Steve Peterson, boat has three races on it. It come

with servos, two metal tanks,K&B needles, boat stand, 4 props, spare set of front sponsons, 2 CMB fat black pipes,

Speedmaster hardware, the boat is very fast and is race ready and is like new condition just add your radio

$800.00 firm.

I can e-mail pics............Teddy D.

Back