• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

BOATS FOR SALE OR TRADE

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

billy

I HAVE A TIDEWATER JAG WITH NEW CMB 45 PURPLE HEAD AND NEW COOPPER PIPE (MAYBE7 TANKS THREW IT) BOAT RUNS VERY NICE,SET UP WITH 3RD CHANNEL NEEDLE RTR LESS RX AND PROP ASKING $700.00 OBO (CDN) THE SECOND BOAT IS A SPEEDMASTER .21 WITH ALL SPEEDMASTER HARDWARE. THE BOAT IS IN EXCELLENT SHAPE ASKING $300.00 OBO (CDN). I MAY CONSIDER TRADES ON GAS BOATS OR NITRO OFFROAD STUFF! (BUGGIES,TRUGGIES, OR TRUCKS)

I HAVE A TIDEWATER JAG WITH NEW CMB 45 PURPLE HEAD AND NEW COOPPER PIPE (MAYBE7 TANKS THREW IT) BOAT RUNS VERY NICE,SET UP WITH 3RD CHANNEL NEEDLE RTR LESS RX AND PROP ASKING $700.00 OBO (CDN) THE SECOND BOAT IS A SPEEDMASTER .21 WITH ALL SPEEDMASTER HARDWARE. THE BOAT IS IN EXCELLENT SHAPE ASKING $300.00 OBO (CDN). I MAY CONSIDER TRADES ON GAS BOATS OR NITRO OFFROAD STUFF! (BUGGIES,TRUGGIES, OR TRUCKS)
hi

i have offroad buggy(mugen MBX 4 with o.s.21 complete ready to go without receiver and transmitter). Do you want to make a trade with me.

here is my email [email protected]

thanks

do you have any pics of the tidewater jag.

i have another losi aftershock in good condition rtr, everything stock, extra arms upper and lower both front and back, a losi carring bag, and a three channel radio and receiver. less then 1 gallon through it

also have a ofna ravager extra tires, rtr, bumb box, glow starter, only 3 tanks through it still have to break in.

Back