• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Boat stuff for sale, Villian S1, nova LS's

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yo,,, Marty.... Bologna sammy..... Bologna sammy.... Bologna sammy...... Shelly can take me 2 outta 3 falls too.... that drives the price up a little...... course, its all good once ya get past the used part....... call me... your buddy is drivin me nuts..... Mike

Hello, Do you still have both of these engines? Ifso how many gallons of what percent nitro have been through these engines? Have you inspected the internals and if so what do the piston / cyls look like? Thanks, James

WILL ACCEPT MONEY ORDER ONLY FOR PAYMENT. WILL ONLY BE ABLE TO SHIP ON THE WEEKENDS. WORK 8-5 MONDAY THROUGH FRIDAY, SO WONT BE ABLE TO GET TO THE PO UNTILL THE WEEKENDS. ALL SHIPING PRICES IN US ONLY.

1. Mod Air cooled Nova LS, MAC/CMB Carb, KB Lower, Irwin Stamped pipe and header, Woods Racing Silencer. Runs well. 325.00 shipped in the US.

2. Air Cooled Nova LS SX 21. No carb, KB lower, Irwin Stamped, Woods Racing silencer, Run well. 285.00 shipped.

3. 3 Nova PTO Assemblys for KB 7.5 lower, 2 Complete, 1 needs PTO. SOLD

4. Nova LS Water Jacket and Head Button. New. SOLD

5. Power Surge Racing Products nemesis Tank. SOLD

Latest posts

Back