• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Boat stuff for sale, Villian S1, nova LS's

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mike Larson

WILL ACCEPT MONEY ORDER ONLY FOR PAYMENT. WILL ONLY BE ABLE TO SHIP ON THE WEEKENDS. WORK 8-5 MONDAY THROUGH FRIDAY, SO WONT BE ABLE TO GET TO THE PO UNTILL THE WEEKENDS. ALL SHIPING PRICES IN US ONLY.

1. Mod Air cooled Nova LS, MAC/CMB Carb, KB Lower, Irwin Stamped pipe and header, Woods Racing Silencer. Runs well. 325.00 shipped in the US.

2. Air Cooled Nova LS SX 21. No carb, KB lower, Irwin Stamped, Woods Racing silencer, Run well. 285.00 shipped.

3. 3 Nova PTO Assemblys for KB 7.5 lower, 2 Complete, 1 needs PTO. SOLD

4. Nova LS Water Jacket and Head Button. New. SOLD

5. Power Surge Racing Products nemesis Tank. SOLD

Last edited by a moderator:
6. Power Surge Racing Products Nemesis Sponsons. Custom built by Mike Z. Nice. SOLD

7. PSRP Villian S1. Sick paint job. Custom Auto paint and Clear. Captain Vick Mount. Radio box setup minus servos and radio. Sponsons flat, no hooks. Small ding in the rear of the cowl. Nice boat. SOLD

8. CMB old school red or gold head inboard cranks, and piston and sleeve. All parts are used. Sleeve has little pinch left. One crank is a 7mm x 13mm, the other is 7mm x 14mm. Sleeve is 23mm at the widest part of the top flange. 19.2 mm at the part that goes into the case. 30.75mm tall. 50.00 shipped.

9. New Nova 3 channel carb. one for parts, one complete. 50.00 shipped.

10. Picco 45 Inboard, Silver head. New. Never been ran. 8 bolt case. DOESNT COME WITH MOUNT IN PICTURE. SOLD

Dam Mike you sure are cleaning house <_<

looks like Rodney's been Bessy today dam kids good at the computer

makes me look like i know whats going on till i forget spell check :rolleyes:

or when there is Chat :lol:

Marty

Marty Slater racing tunnels, baby....... I'm holdin' back the good stuff for awhile.... gotta finance a race, too.....

Rod helped me out... I even got a avatar, now! Right uptown.... course, watch, and learn.....

Mike,

I would like the Nemesis sponsons.

Let me know were to mail the M.O.

Thanks,

Kentley

Thanks guys....... Picco, sponsons, jacket, pto's, sold..........

Hi Mike,

Will you sell the Irwin pipe off the NR LS Motor???? LMK... :ph34r:

Thanks,

Bill

Thanks guys.. Tom, IW. Villian is sold... tank is pending..... picco, jacket, pto's sponsons, sold too...... Bill message on pipe is out, have Kentley get hold of me, darn near sealed his box shut..... thanks Mike

Marty... not yet! Few more novas to blow up...... all items that sold shipped today. somebody flop an offer on the outboards, it may happen! finances are down and I need the cabbage! thanks to all..... mike

Mike

I received the package today. Just what I was looking for ;)

Thanks

Kentley

Hi Mike,

I am interested in a NR motor, I would like to talk to you about them. Please send me your phone number via PM.

Thanks,

Bill

Back