• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Boat for sale

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Andy Slaviero

I have one used Vector Marine 72” deep vee. The hull has some holes in it from the previous hardware. It comes with an Enforcer 30cc modified Homelite, 24oz fuel tank; Marine specialties water cooled header, and tuned pipe. It also has servos and radio box installed (futaba throttle, and Hitec ¼ scale steering). The Boat also comes with an Enforcer dual rudder set-up, custom 4 outlets Exhaust, Aeromarine trim tabs, a Marine specialties rpm tach, and ¼ square drive flex set-up. The boat also comes with a Futaba Magnum sport 2ch. Radio. The fastest speed that I saw from the boat was 28 m.p.h. The boat is ready to run minus gas (32:1 was what I ran, but you can run up to 50:1).

This also includes many, many spare parts which include: This auction also includes many, many spare parts witch include: 1 stock 30cc engine with a water-cooled head, 1 cobra water-cooled cylinder with piston, 1 stock 25cc engine, 2 25cc air-cooled heads (1 stock, 1 with little mods), 2 shrouds with starter, 2 extra flex cables (1/4”), 2 water pumps, I water cooled exhaust manifold, 1 24oz. Fuel tank set up for gas, 1 marine specialties heavy duty clutch, 1 quiet pipe, an Enforcer SPD3surface drive set-up, extra motor mounts, extra water cooling ring , and extra sparkplugs.

This boat is in as described condition to the best of my knowledge. The boat is 74” long, 18.5” wide, 13” tall, and weighs around 25lbs. The buyer is to pay for shipping. If you have any questions, or would like to see pictures, please email Andy at [email protected]

All reasonable offers are accepted.

Thanks for looking. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Back