BOAT COVERS

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rob williams

my wife is looking at makeing boat covers was checking to see if there is any interest in thim. there will be 4 diff.sizes

thanks rob

I would like to have a couple. Maybe made from softer nylon with elastic on the edged to they could fit a few different boats.

thanks for the input guys my wife is looking at diff. materals to try and keep the price down. she found something today and is in the prosses of making some will post pic. next few days

thanks for the input guys my wife is looking at diff. materals to try and keep the price down. she found something today and is in the prosses of making some will post pic. next few days
Hay, give me a call or txt. 618-771-3896 I made a ton of them last year. I did alot of trial and error to get them really good. I had to wait till after Christmas though to get the fabrick at a reasonable price.

Rob,

Here is a pic of some covers I purchased 20 years ago at a boat race. They have elastic around the opening so it fits snug around the bottom of the hull. There was a really nice couple that attended most of the southern races back in those days and sold these covers for tunnels, hydros, and monos. I thought I would post to give you guys some ideas on your design. I would purchase some as well if available. Good luck.

Last edited by a moderator:
Another view. Notice: Covers on Leecraft 460 Tunnels, Mongoose Andy built originally for Maynard Cagle, a Sightler Mono by Neal

Sightler (in the background), and Youngblood Mono on left. A lot of boating history in this picture!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Back