• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Boat and engine parts for sale

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kez

All,

Relocating to MA and would like to sell the followings:

1. Dumas HotShot .21 (the fiberglass one). I have 4; including one brand new one. $50 each for the used. $90 for the new.

2. Dumas CF deepvee .21 (fiberglass). One is NIB, the other has deck joined to hull but has not been painted. $100.

3. Dumas CF deepvee 40 (fiberglass). NIB. Offer?

4. Picco .67 case, flywheel, cooling jackets etc.

Will post more on the weekend. Some pictures available. PM or email me if interested.

Thanks,

Kez

I will take picture of the Picco parts I have. I can only post them next Monday as I do not have the SW at home. I would prefer to sell them in a lot.

Here is a picture of one of the HotShot

Thanks,

Kez

Here is a pciture of the Picco parts I have for sale. All new, except for one aluminum flywheel. Can provide close up pics.

Note, it is P-65 case, not 67 as I originally stated.

Will accept reasonable offer.

Thanks,

Kez

All,

Just noticed my email address in my profile has not been updated. Please contact me: [email protected] should you like more info on the items.

Thanks,

Kez

Kez, just sent you an email about the Hotshots.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi DG,

Sorry for the late reply. Just got back from Boston and I have just replied to your email.

PS,

Yes, the Picco parts are still available. Please let me know if you would like more info.

Thanks,

Kez

Did not receive the email. (however, I did get one from someone talking about props)

Please send me a few photos of the Hotshots when you get the chance.

Do you take Paypal?

Thanks a bunch,

[email protected]

Back