• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

BM GEN III flow meter

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Boris Mazor

I'll have a few GEN III Flow meters for sale in February. for regular price $190.00 shipped within USA.

These flow meters has a 1450 mAh LIPO battery. Please place your orders. Thanks. Boris

I'll have a few GEN III Flow meters for sale in February. for regular price $190.00 shipped within USA.

These flow meters has a 1450 mAh LIPO battery. Please place your orders. Thanks. Boris
Boris I would like to have a GEN 3 Flow meter. Please contact Me When it is Ready, I would also like my older Boris flow meter updated. [email protected]

Boris, No doubt that the GEN III Will be a Excellent Flow meter. I just returned from Florida Winter Nats & I see more boaters using your Flow meter Racing the Twin Nitro Classes. Many of these current Twin Engine boats run a fixed Needle that is not a Third channel type fuel valve, so the balance left to right engine is very critical. The Boris Flow Meter has improved the TWIN HYDRO Racing. Many Boaters running consistant & racing hard together with a consistant Needle setting.. A large percentage return to the bank today running. Reguardless if you run a Single Engine Boat or a Multi Engine Boat the Boris Flow meter is a MUST HAVE Tool for tuning todays High Nitro Race Engines......... THANKS for your input & the continued support of a Great Product & another Generation of the BORIS FLOW METER.... jw

Last edited by a moderator:
Boris,

I have had and used your meter for 3-4 years and rely on it. My batteries don't hold a charge as long anymore can I just replace it with a 7.4 Lipo? Are you doing any other changes when you rebuild one and whats the cost?

Mic

Boris,

I have had and used your meter for 3-4 years and rely on it. My batteries don't hold a charge as long anymore can I just replace it with a 7.4 Lipo? Are you doing any other changes when you rebuild one and whats the cost?

Mic
Hi, Mic! Will be better to upgrade yours Flow Meter to GEN III. Call me for any info. (901) 233-6110. Boris

Hi Boris

My flow meter arrived today and it looks great , can't wait to use it on the twin B) .

Thanks again , Tim K

Dear Friends!

By the end ofFebruary I'll sale four Flow Meters:

Only one Flowmeter left. RESERVED TO Deryl Nesbitt

MikeStover (reserved)

MarkHam (reserved)

Bill Gibson (reserved)

I'm going to start new butch of flow meters in April. Please place your order ( do not send money now). Thanks. Boris

Last edited by a moderator:

Dear Friends!

By the end ofFebruary I'll sale four Flow Meters:

Only one Flowmeter left. RESERVED TO Deryl Nesbitt

MikeStover (reserved)

MarkHam (reserved)

Bill Gibson (reserved)

I'm going to start new butch of flow meters in April. Please place your order ( do not send money now). Thanks. Boris

Please put me down for one - Thank you. Kip

Back