Blois Hobby

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wildthing

Has anyone ever ordered from Blois Hobby. If so how was the service or product?

> :(

The reason I asked is because I piad for an order in February for parts that were due the first of April, that are still not in and its May.

The 40" mono...... dry dock

Heard on another forum that they may be gone. Can not say far sure. He used to post on on some forms at times.

Randy

I HEARD THAT BLOISE HOBBIES AND SPEEDWORLD RACE PRODUCTS ARE GOING TO MERGE IN JULY OR AUGUST, DON'T KNOW HOW TRUE IT IS, MAYBE RUMORS. HOWEVER, OR WHATEVER HAPPENS IT WILL BE GOOD FOR MODEL BOATING. BETTER SERVICS, MORE PARTS. ERIC

Did they get in touch with you? I sent them an email that you were lookin for them ;D

Has anyone ever ordered from Blois Hobby. If so how was the service or product?

> :(

The reason I asked is because I piad for an order in February for parts that were due the first of April, that are still not in and its May.

The 40" mono...... dry dock

Finally recieved the cylinder. Appears that Customs lost the piston and ring. Carmen Blois is going to send another piston. I have stayed in contact with both Bain and Carmen on the status of my order. They were having some difficulties getting their stuff from Japan in a timely manner.

:-

Back