blackbird boats

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chris Wood

Guys,

I am gearing up for winter to build some of the new 21 hydro's.

i worked all summer on this thing, beat my head against the pavement till i got it right. I am confident enough with the new boat that i can say it is better than the previous version and i will be changing to this new style.anyone that knows me knows that it takes alot for me to be happy with a boat and i feel this is spot on. (i am waiting for dad's reply on that statement lol ) pricing will be the same, will come with all of the same items that the old boat kit did including a fuel tank and driveline glued in.

i have a few people lined up for this winter so anyone that is intested please let me know.

this is the same boat i ran at hobart this year and boat run well.

please contact me via iwaters or email

thanks

chris wood

Last edited by a moderator:
Guys,

i worked all summer on this thing, beat my head against the pavement till i got it right. I am confident enough with the new boat that i can say it is better than the previous version and i will be changing to this new style.anyone that knows me knows that it takes alot for me to be happy with a boat and i feel this is spot on. (i am waiting for dad's reply on that statement lol ) pricing will be the same, will come with all of the same items that the old boat kit did including a fuel tank and driveline glued in.

i have a few people lined up for this winter so anyone that is intested please let me know.

thanks

chris wood
he ain't happy unless he's a lap ahead of everyone else, and this boat will do it

Chris's boat was crazy fast at Hobert. I think the old man knows a thing or two about tuning a motor also.

Rocky

Guys,

thanks

chris wood
Whats the price??????

Robert

750.00 shipped to your door. the most complete boat you will find

the boat on the web site is not the current boat.. if i get a chance sunday when i am testing i will shoot some pic's.

Chris, I just posted that up there for the website more then anything. I should have mentioned that was not the current boat. Sorry.

no problem man. just wanted people to be aware that what is up on the site is not the current boat

for sure brotha. If anyone has not seen Chris' new blackbird run, I highly suggest you take a look at the Hobart Video on Metimeproductions.com, that thing SCREAMS. Its the nicest, most complete, down to the wire Hydro out there, period.

just to update i am starting to get some people ordering and if anyone else is interested please let me know so i can plan on material qtys

you won't be disapointed with this boat.

chris

This is a great looking boat for those who have never seen it run. At Hobart there were some very fast 20 boats, but none of them could chase down Chris. If it wasnt for a bad needle in the last heat he probably would have tied Dave with a perfect score. If I had the dough, Id be on the list. Lets not forget about customer support also....Chris is more than willing to chat on the phone to help anyone out even if it isnt one of his boats. There isnt a bad thing I can say about Chris, his father, and the new boat.

Larry Gempp Jr.

Guys,

thanks

chris wood

Chris,

put me down for one, this design is crazy fast, best product your money can buy!

Jay

for sure brotha. If anyone has not seen Chris' new blackbird run, I highly suggest you take a look at the Hobart Video on Metimeproductions.com, that thing SCREAMS. Its the nicest, most complete, down to the wire Hydro out there, period.
Amen to that, no other 21 hull came close, this is a JAE killer...I witnessed it at Hobart and still can't believe what I saw...perfection.

Jay

Back