• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Black Ozzy Pipe Wanted

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Precision Boats

I am looking for some black Australian carbon .21 outboard pipes please e-mail if you have any that you want to sell

Tim

PB Racing

Hey Tim,

I was selling them a few years ago but gave it up. Tim D., is the man to hook up with if you want to get a new one. If you need one very soon, I have a new one hanging on the wall, I do not want to sell it but I can send it to you and you can replace it. I need some prop info.

Later,

Bill

Harder for me to get them now but should still be possible with delays .

How many were you looking for and how soon?

Last edited by a moderator:
TimD said:
Harder for me to get them now but should still be possible with delays .How many were you looking for and how soon?

69380[/snapback]

Hey Tim, Congrats on your new family member

I was looking for a carbon pipe as you suggested for my TT to test against the

Silver Bullet. I looked at FastElectrics and they seem to be down right now,,is

there a possibility of getting one of these pipes in the next couple months?

Fast Electrics is in OZ, is it Not?

Jerry

Jerry Wyss said:
Hey Tim, Congrats on your new family memberI was looking for a carbon pipe as you suggested for my TT to test against the

Silver Bullet. I looked at FastElectrics and they seem to be down right now,,is

there a possibility of getting one of these pipes in the next couple months?

Fast Electrics is in OZ, is it Not?

Jerry

69657[/snapback]

Thanks Jerry,

Yes the pipes are made in Oz, and yes Fast Electrics is in OZ, but they don't make them. They are made by a friend of mine. The reasons for the delays are because he moved location and sourcing the correct resin is a lot more difficult than it used to be. I can get them done, but it involves a lot of running around on my part to get them done. As I'm sure you can appreciate - I don't make any money out of it so I do it when it is convenient.

Also, after discussions with Dave from Salisbury pipes, there is a possibility that there may be a new outboard pipe from them on the agenda. Time will tell.

Tim.

Hey Tim, I really don't want to put you through all that,,The Silver Bullet will

do for now and the Carbon Unit can come later. But if, and or, when, the carbon

unit gets done,,I'll need 2 pipes ,,one for me and one for my bud, Jim Hill. I'm

kinda hoping for twins! he he

Jerry

Jerry,

If it happens any time soon I'll get 2 for you.

Tunnelbill - with all this interest in the pipe, you should ebay it :p :lol: B)

Back