• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Black exhaust coupler

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Yves Laberge

Hello everyone, i search the name of the guy who sell the wonderfull black exhaust coupler, can you help me?

Yves.

That is me.Mike
What about this black coupler stuff??Is it available in 7/8" size?Is there some other info available?

Thanks,Philip
It is call Super Coupler. One size of 3/4". It will stretch to 7/8 and snug down to 5/8 without any problem. I have even run it on a Russel 90 pipe with a 1" OD. Took a little bit to get on there but work great. I run them on all my 45 to 90 boats. Comes as 2' for $10 or 1 foot for $50. Shipping is $5 in the US. Email for international.

Mike

Mike,

How long does this stuff last?

I'm always looking for something better.

Bill

I have been running them since mid 90. I have only ever burned out one and it was on my 45 mono. Took 7 years. Probably wuold have lasted longer if the header aligned better with the pipe. There is a 5 degree difference.

Mike

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back