birthday boy

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Scott Wadlow

Happy Birthday Mike!!!!!!! Hope that you have a great day and I personally want to thank you for all the help and support that you have given me at races over the last few years, not to mention your dedication to RCRC and helping put on some of the best races in the country if not the entire world. Many thanks to you Mike keep up the hard work and most of all enjoy YOUR day!!!!!!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MIKEY.

IF WE WOULD HAVE KNOWN THAT YESTERDAY, LINDA AND I WOULD HAVE TAKEN YOU OUT TO DINNER.

DONB

happy b-d, mike. thanx again for your help on that truck. hope you have a happy, healthy & safe year :) !!

Mike,

Happy Birthday! How is that twin running?

Hope you got the present you were looking for?

Have Fun,

Mark Sholund

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MIKE

Did you go to the Roadhouse and ride the pony or is that saved just for Phil?

Thanks guys,spent the weekend with my son<dont get to see him enough . Today i went and got a camper and took my wife out to dinner. Its friends i meet racing and on here that keep me boating now if i can just win one scale final SOOOOOOOON id be set. Waddy i raced the Coors and it looked pretty racy even if i let Phil blow me off in turn one............... AGAIN THANKS to all my racing and IW friends..........Mike

Happy Birthday Mike !!!

Hope you have an Awesome Day !!!

Paul

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry that I missed your birthday. I guess that I will forget about the $10 you owe me(as a gift to you) :)

Gary R

Did you buy the camper because the wifey was kicking you out? Well it's about time. I can't imagine any woman staying with you more than 6 months. Happy Birthday ol' bud. Would have loved to toss you into the lake yesterday for your b'day, but the rain got us all wet enough.

And I will be sending parts soon to get your VS1 back in order. I've always said they should paint lane lines on the lake.

Today officially signing Chris Crash

Last edited by a moderator:
You must sign your real name Mr Fairy even if people talk about you. As for the camper im parking in your driveway and if you dont have sewage hookup i will just run it in your truck. You wont move the wine Run and hit my boat and steal parts outta my toolbox. I hope Garron takes all your boats to school and sells them. And i cant even get you to pull a rotten tooth. At least i did get a hug from ya play nice next time and maybe Matt Schymik wont spank you in B-Sport Tunnel..............Still you buddy Mikey

Back