• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Bill Fritz Style Motor Mounts

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ray Barnes

I'm seeing if there is any interest in a set of Bill Fritz style motor mounts. I had to make a set for my hull and when I did this I made a couple of extra sets. They can be used in other hulls that would require the mount to be mounted throught the bottom of the hull. They fit in between 5" rails. They are milled out of T6061 aluminum. I also added some holes to lighten them up. I also changed the mounting pad a little from Bills original design to fit the Mac and CMB engines. The mounting holes for the rubber isolators are in the same spot so you could use these in place of an older mount. I would like to get what I have into them $25 for just the mount or add $10 for the four rubber isolators. If you would like a picture or ask any questions please feel free to send me an email. I attached a jpeg image of the model (iges) file I made in Unigraphics CAD.I used this model file to have the parts milled out.

https://www.intlwaters.com/gallery/displayimage...cat=0&pos=0

I forgot to mention that if your hull is offset...these mounts center the engine.

Thanks Ray Barnes

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back