Bill Britton Setting a New P Tunnel Outboard Record

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

julianconde

Today Bill Britton Set a new P Tunnel Outboard record at Huntsville AL 4-10-2011 with a FIRE BREATHING LYNX BOAT with a time of 3.9 seconds at over 57 MPH.

Great job and Congrats on your new WORLD RECORD..

great job my friend and keep up the good work OK buddy..

Here Is The Video

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=ZPdnWau36zk

Julian Conde

Last edited by a moderator:
Great job Bill! Congratulations! Hard to believe that you put this boat together just a few short weeks ago. Glad to see you listen to Ron for a change. :D Awesome job guys! TBM Rules!!!

Fast Electrics............. so easy, even a nitro guy can do it. :lol: ;)

Seriously, Its great to see a new to FE guy have such success with his first FE boat at his first time trial.

Congratulations Mr. Britton!! B)

Julian, we try to never use terms like "Fire Breathing" in reference to Fast Electric boats. :lol: ;)

Good luck tomorrow fellas,

Doug

What was the density altitude today?? Oh, I forgot....who cares??? :lol:

Great Job Bill!!!

Great job Bill !!!!! Congratulations !!!

I think you have found your calling , 2 passes, no other boats to get in your way, you can drive both ways on the front stretch and you finished !!! :p

So what was the setup? Pretty sure it was more than a UL-1 motor ;)

Kris for your info look at the IMPBA rule book and it will tell you what he ran..

julian

Great goin Bill! It's great to see you nitro boys getting onboard with FE! Fun ain't it? Hope to see you around the ponds soon!

Jim Slaughter

Mini Cat Racing USA

Hey Julian,

How is the rule book going to tell me what motor he ran? ie 1515 or 1521 or something else? What about prop? There are no rules stating what you can and can't run in P Tunnel.

Cheers

Kris

Just like P mono as far as I know there's no restriction on motors, just 4S lipos.

Back