Bill Britton just set the IMPBA P O/B Tunnel Record- Congrats

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mike Luszcz

Vendor
The IMPBA P O/B Tunnel FE SAW Record saga continues! Just got the call, Bill got the record back in his hands at 67mph and some change! Congrats, its early in the trials, so I expect to hear more! Mike

congrats, bill!! as much as i love nitro, i realize fe can be faster, i'm curious how high this record will go. also how many times it will change hands. has been & will be fun to watch, even better that i know most of the folks involved ;) .

Thanks guys.

It wasn't easy that's for sure. Little problems here and there kept me from bumping it up any higher. I was blowing flex tubes every run. Went to brass but still no go. Got some ideas but there was no time left for this go round.

The Lynx is rock solid at this speed and still has a lot left in it. Thanks to Carl for designing a fantastic boat and Ron for building it.

Best average speed was 67.004

/B

It was a pleasure watching you work Bill. Congrats again!!

I'll get the official results posted this evening some time.

Great weekend and a even better group of people. B)

Smock

Thanks Bill. I hope you keep the heat on your project. You broke the record by 3 mph and 70 is only 3 mph away now...I think you have the speed bug. LOL What is your next event?

Great job Bill!

-Carl,

Back