• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Beware of Big Will

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
wouldn't it be more like " if it talks like an ass & acts like an ass...." well you get the point! :angry: :angry: :angry:

Last edited by a moderator:
What was the email that he used? I was going to do a deal with a guy Big Will, it all fell apart so no loss from my end but once and a while i send him an email trying to sell an out board that i have (no use to me here in dist 1)

Sounds good I'll take Your word as a MAN ............My address is P.O.Box 43124 Oakland Cal. 94624....Wilbert Williams....................send your's and it will be on the way............Big Will His e-mail is [email protected] I posted this I got a e-mail from him that he is sending the rest of my stuff.... We'll see

Mark

Here is the last message I got from him after this post.........I apoligize......adeath in family tghought I got it off wghen I got back tghere it was..I droped in the box today...once again I apoligize.......Will

Thats the guy, i have some of his old emails sitting in the inbox. i guess that i can delete them now. i had some feeling about him when he started to make me some offers that sounded too good to be true?

Well, i hope that it all works out for you, and that my feeling about him was wrong. it would be nice to see the people involved in this hobby try and do the right thing for each other (most do dont take that wrong way) since it is hard enough to get the parts and items we need. this is a hobby, something you enjoy to do in the little amount of spare time that we have. since it seems to be a dying hobby and we all want more people to get involved this sort of thing will not help.

It makes you leery buying from somebody on eBay that lives in Cailfornia especially if you don't know where the Cities are without a map. After Mark got booted off the first time, he got a P.O. box across the river which is another City. Then he started using his work address, his girlfriends address all under aliases and even using names like Mark Williams instead of Williamson. Who knows? He might be a member in here using a screen name!

SO...are you saying "you only ripped him off for the header"?

2 things need to be said:

1. Sometimes deals get off track. It happens when everyone gets busy....No Biggie.......just as long as the deal goes right in the end. one true measure of someone, is how they correct something that's gone wrong. So far I've got so say Big Will is blowing it.

2. Why so much drama making the deal right? I dont appreciate the language used here. Please remember this bulletin board is for everyone.....

I have to agree about the language, there are kids (under 18) that frequent this forum. That type of language might be out of anger, but please use different words to get your point across. Those words should be kept off this board, & kept to yourself.

WOW, I've had great transactions with Big Will but gotta say I was shocked by the profanity. He seemed like a good guy and when he made me any offers he stood by it and paid. Hopefully this will get resolved. Hope he apologize's before he gets booted.

Ron,

It's bad to think that Headrcboats has given the whole state of California a bad name. Seeing your post made me cringe but it's true. I've had two ebay people actually not want to complete my transactions fearing I was Mark Williamson. But once they realized my e-mails had good grammar they knew I wasn't him...LOL and completed the deal!

Hi Guys!

Say............ Is this guy "Big Will" any relation to " Joe Kennedy"??

and then.............'member how torqued up "Roostertails" was about dealings like these?

Bob the Fool :blink:

Hey Guys ,

I told Will that as soon as receive what I made tha deal for that I would post that He held up his end of the deal... I am still hopefull that this transaction will be completed as promised. I don't think that this guy is the same dude you all think he is....... The part of the deal that he sent was just as described and I have no problem with that. I got a good deal with what I traded , But too me Will got the better deal (beauty is in the eye of the beholder ) ..... I have had a few bad deals over the years both through E-bay , and other web sites, (not this one ) . I have no problem with Will as long as he holds up his end of the deal....

Mark

Back