best time at wtc

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

johnhaynes

well even though i didnt get to the so much racing in the heat i ran i got 4th and couldnt thank bob kensill enough for getting me into the sport and being great backer and mechanic and thank u ron shaw for being the comedian of the weekend and i have a special thanks to charelston model boaters for hosting one of best races in the world . and i willl be back for the fall nats and there will be know mercey

well even though i didnt get to the so much racing in the heat i ran i got 4th and couldnt thank bob kensill enough for getting me into the sport and being great backer and mechanic and thank u ron shaw for being the comedian of the weekend and i have a special thanks to charelston model boaters for hosting one of best races in the world . and i willl be back for the fall nats and there will be know mercey
John,

We really enjoyed pitting beside you guys at the race. I also appreciate your willingness to help Mike and I carry stuff or grab radios left in the pits... ;)

BTW- You couldn't find a better person to learn from than Bob. He has been around this hobby a long time. We will see you at the Fall Nats. If there is anything I can help you with, please let me know.

"Shaw Comedy Central"....... ;)

john, it was good to get to meet you, bob speaks highly of you (as well he should ;) ). thanx for your help & i'll see ya at the fall nats!!

Hey John,

Was very nice to meet you and we hope to see a lot more of you at future races.

Mic & Jay

thank all of ya and i cant thank mr bob enough for getting me into the sport see ya at the fall nats
John,

I have a great shot of you and Bob waiting for Ms. Karen to get her plaque. I will post it and several more awards pics soon!!!

John you are the up and comer. Gage said he will be ready for you soon. Enjoyed the weekend with you. See you soon.

Back