• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Best place for Carbon fiber sheet stock

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I still got 9 square yards of the Carbon Weave in my basement. Wanna trade for cool parts ?

Speedway said:
I still got 9 square yards of the Carbon Weave in my basement.  Wanna trade for cool parts ?
68625[/snapback]

Speed..

Looking for sheets.. sorry.

Grim

grim,

try this we buy alot stuff from like .30 lexan film they should also have carbon fiber

My Webpagegepolymershapes.com

Last edited:
I bought mine from Graphite Elegance on eBay. He has sheet and angle. It isn't "show" quality but not bad. The angle stuff is cool, I've used it for servo mounts in 1 of my 'riggers and the Wild Thing .12 that I got from you. I've got his e-mail addreeses if you'd like them.

If you want your CF sheets in colors, check out http://www.arts-hobby.com/ . Purple, red ,silver, blue and gold. Pricy but it has the cool factor for sure.

Last edited by a moderator:
Speedway said:
What the hell per say is "Sheet" carbon Fiber???  Already cured and in a ridgid form????
68645[/snapback]

Typicaly sheet is anything over .030" thick.. Film is anything under..

That is what the Hell it is... :p :D kidding....hehehehe

Grimracer

Tell you what Grimster, I'll make mine into "Sheet" and charge youguys through the Nose as well!!!! $23 bones "U.S"!!!!!!!! Ow

Back