• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

basic props

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mark bunch

looking for some basic props for a .21 tunnel with nitro power. need some to turn some laps and get some seat time before

putting on the expensive prop

thanks

Mark

looking to buy some or looking for recommendations.. props are a fickle thing.. you can buy 3 octura props that are supposed to be exactly the same,.. thin, sharpen and balance them,.. and all 3 will run differently. I think the Grim racer props are bit more consistent.. but not nearly as many to work with..

Mark,

What kind of boat and motor?

I may have a few test propellers hanging around.

Thanks For Reading,

Mark Sholund

Mark,

What kind of boat and motor?

I may have a few test propellers hanging around.

Thanks For Reading,

Mark Sholund
Mark,

I have a vision with a rossi power head and lawless outdrive I bought two props you made for me last summer, my buddy screwed one of them up on his boat. I just want to get something to allow me to get some time on the water

let me know what you have

thanks

Mark

Mark, 2 or 3 blade?

I have a couple of each for $10 each.

They are Grimracers used on my VS1

Grimracer 2 blade 40 x 53

Grimracer 3 blade 40 x 52

I have 2 of each.

001.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Yo Jacko!

Hope you've been well. If Mark doesn't take those three blades, I'll take one off your hands.

Let me know.

Mark is taking all of them.

sorry

hope things are going well with you and your family....

jack

Back