Bandit Tunnel Hulls

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pilothyer

Hey Guys, I am just wondering if any of you have had any experiences, good or bad with Bandits Boats. I have a chance to get one, The Killer 35, used and pretty cheap and was wondering if anyone might have some input......Thanks

It just so happens that Mr Garcia is active on this board! He's the man to ask about Bandit Killer's.

Thanks, Tim........I had no idea that Mr Jack Garcia was the designer of this particular boat.........Hopefully he will see this post and possibly educate me a little on this great looking boat............If it runs as good as it looks it should be "KILLER".......I am fairly new to the boating scene, though quite active in R/C Airplanes, Cars, & Trucks. I am sure I will enjoy this hobby as well..........I will be joining the Huntsville, Alabama Club soon and look forward it. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
GTR had a post about the Bandits a while back so he might be able to pass on some tips also.

Welcome to boats! I'm sure the Huntsville guys will point you in the right direction also!

Hi Jerry if you need to get a hold of me to join call my house number at 256-830-0835. We are planing on having a club meeting towards the end of Feb. and also some time in March at the Hobbytown in Huntsville.

Hi Jerry, If you buy the boat be sure to tune or (blue print) the sponsons.

I,m going to Email you an article that I wrote pertaining to this procedure.

Hello Jack.......I would very much appreciate that. I look forward to reading the article and also can hardly wait to get this Bandit Killer 35 ready to run...it is really a great looking tunnel........I just got mail.......looks like some excellent tips on your tunnel set up.....thanks very much. :)

You got it Mark.

And Jerry, This is the Email address to Len Cuenco, A successful Killer runner.

He asked me to send it to you. [email protected]. He can give you setting up tips as well.

Jack makes a great boat!!!!

My M30 in CF, When my buddies saw it they went nutz!!!!! Started throw'n 20 dollar bills on my bench, when the amount got plum silly, I said take it boys :lol:

Here is a pic:

Your welcome Buddy ;)

This one was my fav pic of the hull......Saweeeeeet !!!! :D

hehehe Yeah, people throwin money at me makes me dizzy :wacko:

Ya might say its was a "KILLER" of a deal!!!!! :p :lol:

Drum roll.....ba dump bump!

Gene, I have your second posted pic as my background. Nice sharp pics for a digital. Or is it? :eek:

Thanks Jack,

That's a 35mm SLR, a Canon with a 70/200 zoom and FUJI Superia film, just had it burned to a CD rather than prints.

I have the orig unsized one saved too, I can Email it to ya if ya like,

Gene :D

Thanks Gene, I have them saved to my documents. They are safe there as long as ole PC does'nt crash. :p

Burning 35 mm pics to a CD is really trick. I have dozens of slides from my pentax that I can't view anymore. No projector.

BTW, while I your attention, how are your buds doing with the Killer they bought from you?

Wade, yeah it was a very nice hull ;)

Jack, What was funny there was four dudes here that showed that day and they all pitched in to buy it, But there was a second bidding war between themselfs as to who actually owned the boat, My friend in Kansas that I run with (also sold him my first Villain) two or three times a year finally took it home, he has a couple Mod OS 21 outboards. We do grudge matches back and forth to see who the "Bad Boy" of the pond is :lol:

It runs quite well and its down to who is the better driver that day.

Last I heard he was doin a Bumble Bee stripe yellow and then let the CF show then yellow again, Outta be KEWL lookin when he gets it done ;)

Gene :D

Back