Badgers D4 Annual Turkey Shoot Race

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Gas Rigger - LOL - No!

We need a sober meeting to discuss. However Jeff and will be building and promoting SS Mono. We think this will keep the kids racing and become a starter class for others.

Doug

Super sport mono is a great class , fun and exciting with 5 or 6 boats at the same time. I built Emily a microburst 51 last year when she decided to stop racing. So I have a nice boat rtr available if anyone is lookin.

Great race Badgers. Had alot of fun as aways. Doug is right we need to sit down and have a Dist. 4 meeting and straighten things out better for next year. KENNY

I'm Glad the Turkey Shootout went well, we need more Fun runs in D4. and there will be topics to discuss at our Winter D4 meeting on Dec. 5th

I want to make the meeting Fun and a Success. Please attend........ I'm working on Agenda items....So your suggestions are welcome. Only Serious ones please!!

we will discuss the Schedule and the usual things.

Thanks all of you for makeing D4 a great district to race in........

Big AL

I was thinking about making it out to one of these races next year but looking at the entries no Scale and Sport 40. Hopefully next year,

Back