Badger Wisconsin Race.

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rcboatlover

Hey guys I went to the Badgers race this weekend and had a ball! The club originaly planned to run an open mono class for the E/F and gas monos, but they were nice enough to let me twist their arm into running us gas guys seperate, even though there was only two E/F monos to make the other class! Thanks again for helping us out. Most of us gas guys are new to racing and really didn't want to get in the way of the nitro guys. :p

As a bonus I won my first trophy this weekend! To make it even better it was for 1st place. :D

Thanks again guys for such a fun weekend and helping me out! Hope to see every one again this weekend at our race in Oshkosh. We are more than happy to run any class you guys want, so bring em out!

Dale Pynenberg

This was a great and fun race. Two races back to back. The club did a great job keeping things moving. There attention to safety made it fun and enjoyable. Must have been a little unnerving on thier part to have the national safety director at the race.

Great Job but some one needs to post the results.

Brian Nelsen

Back