B mod M11 DRAGON

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Will Duncan

Quick shot of the M11 Dragon in heat race trim running down the back stretch.

Last edited by a moderator:
Not bad for first times on the water!

Glad you guys like it. let me know if you get some more longer footage I can drool over
default_smile.png

Thanks fellas, yeah Kris has designed a very stable and solid running boat. There's a lot left in it, that's just a stock power head and it will run with the best. Just if I can get them to message the internals a little...

Kris, I got all the footage you want.. I will email when I get off work

Will,

Looked like the propeller was working well.

Nice thrust cone behind the boat.

The 40 x 53 that we talked about?

Thanks For The Video,

Mark Sholund

Will,

Looked like the propeller was working well.

Nice thrust cone behind the boat.

The 40 x 53 that we talked about?

Thanks For The Video,

Mark Sholund
Mark couldn't find a 40x53 before the race, that was an M440 with work done to it when I got there Friday night. The 40x53 you sent us last year that we talked about wouldn't stay hooked up, it kept blowing out the prop.

Kris,

I can make a X-442 Dragon-Cut with my milling machine.

It should work Great also. It will have more of a crescent

shape instead of a V-Cut in the trailing edge.

Your boat is looking very good on race water. Nice Job !!!

Thanks,

Mark Sholund

Mark when you get back from vacation, start thinking/working on a "Dragon Cut" prop for me. B Mod nitro, O'Donnell Punch 65%, OD09 plug, CMB LS evo2 (black case), Cooper pipe, OS lower. Need any more info, just lmk.

Kris,

You know you've made it when your boat has it's own signature prop. (Dragon Cut). Dragons showed well at Charleston. Wish we could have had more time with Jeff's and the 33" to be built. Plant some trees now so there isn't a wood shortage in the future.

Mic

Back