Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Joe_Knesek

How do I get an Avatar if I don't have a web site to post the picture I want to use?

Joe,

Your pic needs to be 104 x 104 pixels - if it is larger than that it will need to be resized.

If you go into the My Controls section you can edit your avatar settings - it is just a case of using the provided browser to locate the pic on your PC and it will upload it!

Hope this helps, but if not just ask....

Tim.

Tim, I'm still getting this message:

You are not allowed to upload that type of file as an avatar or personal photo

I sold it to Kentley Porter to make way for a Blackjack 21. It's the boat that Preston Hall set the oval record with.

Last edited by a moderator:
Tom,

I hope this Avatar picture of Agent Fox Mulder and Agent Scully of the X-Files is deemed appropriate as an Avatar pix. I saw you were worried about some of these?

I haven't received it yet but once it's built, I'm sure you'll see plenty of pictures.

Joe_Knesek said:
I sold it to Kentley Porter to make way for a Blackjack 21. It's the boat that Preston Hall set the oval record with.
Actually, it's not the boat that Preston used. It is however, the boat Kentley was running over .21 oval record speeds the week before record trials but a "tick" in the small bearing that weekend of trials kept it from happening. :(

My mistake. From another post (rigger Madness) I thought Don noted that Preston had used this KP's boat to set the record. Either way, this boat has always been fast but I feel like the Blackjack is even faster. Only time wil tell.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back