AuqaCraft Mini Thunder

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

larcor69

Supporting Member
I picked up one of these little boats, and I cant leave well enough alone, was wondering if any one else has one, I would like to bend the wire shaft tube up some and install a brushless motor/esc combo and go to a 3 cell li-po what ya think? will it stay on the water?

Last edited by a moderator:
We have already tried it, and it does not stay on the water after 1/2 throttle. It was fun to watch until it flipped.

I picked up one of these little boats, and I cant leave well enough alone, was wondering if any one else has one, I would like to bend the wire shaft tube up some and install a brushless motor/esc combo and go to a 3 cell li-po what ya think? will it stay on the water?
was thinking on getting one..

well I got a reedy 17 turn mod brushed motor and picked up 2, 7 cell packs that should move it out and hopefully keep it on the water too!!

well I got a reedy 17 turn mod brushed motor and picked up 2, 7 cell packs that should move it out and hopefully keep it on the water too!!
please post video of it when you get it running..... :D

had it out with my Grandson friday, little bugger is cute to say the least, saturday I ordered a E-Flight 400 3700kv motor and 20 amp speedo screw the brushed motor set up..lol I will stay with my 8.4v batteries though

Here I thought you bought it for the bathtub Larry. :D Hop to see you at one race this year!

Back