Attn. District 2 racers Entry deadline is today!!5-17

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

brandonclan

Fellow racers,

Entry Deadline today 5-17 !!!!

Mini Gold Cup race at Sumptner twnsp. Sherwood park. A great race with a long standing history of being one of the best races of the season. This is a great racesite guys!

All point series classes are offered. Gas/nitro. Classes are filling up fast! so get your entries in! The entry form is available on the impba website in a really user friendly format...just go to the site http://www.impba.net/ under current flyers and fill in the form and click the "submit by e-mail" icon...it automatically goes straight to the C.D. it's just that easy!!

Bring out those nitro hydros! b-d-e/f

We are also running sport 20-40,1/8 scale

b-d monos

ls 27 gas cat-mono-sport hydro

Novice will also be ran

Let's all get those entries in now!!

Hope to see all of you at the race!!

Thanks

Dan Brandon

O.W.M.B.C.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey Dan, I figured I post to let you know someone out there is listening :) . I will be there as a spectator... I have to spend some more time practicing before I try my hand in racing.

Hey Dan, I figured I post to let you know someone out there is listening :) . I will be there as a spectator... I have to spend some more time practicing before I try my hand in racing.
Ray,

Come on out!! Don't hesitate to enter!! we could all use more practice!! :blink:

what boats do you have ready?? ya got some nice ones listed I see!

atleast stop by and say hi...glad to have ya

Dan

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back