Attn district 14 series boater

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SayMikey

We will start our series in May, Id like to have everyone email me thats going to run the series so i can compile a email list. Im going to put a newsletter together so everyone can stay up to date on races,results and other functions like our Mall show. Please email me at saymikey@gmail if you want to be on the list. Flyers will be out for our first race when Buddy gets back from SUNNY FLORIDA......Mikey

Mike I'd also like to get on your mailing list for your series .
Thanks Bill will do,just trying to keep the series alive and growing..........Mikey
Hey Mike thanks for offering to email the race dates! JOE PETERS EMAIL [email protected]

P.S. Would love to see the "classic gas" back .ive got a beautiful 1966 bud roundnose with a zenoah in it..the madison club had this class years ago having 5-6 boats. roundnose boats only and could use whatever gas motor fit! Randy Cartwright and i really had a blast with those roundnose boats!

Mike I'd also like to get on your mailing list for your series .
Thanks Bill will do,just trying to keep the series alive and growing..........Mikey
Hey Mike thanks for offering to email the race dates! JOE PETERS EMAIL [email protected]

P.S. Would love to see the "classic gas" back .ive got a beautiful 1966 bud roundnose with a zenoah in it..the madison club had this class years ago having 5-6 boats. roundnose boats only and could use whatever gas motor fit! Randy Cartwright and i really had a blast with those roundnose boats!
If you are interested i will ask the Round Nose guys if they will let you in? We already have a Eletric or 2.

Joe that class of gas boats died for awhile here in Madison but we are bringing it back this year. We only have plans to run them here at Madison only. Right now we have two boats the 1971 miss Madison and the gale 4. We have guys that are planning to build but I do not know if they will make it this season. We have the class running stock G260 only right now to keep the cost down. The whole idea of this class was simple scale boats at a cheaper cost. So please come and race with us it will be fun.

Don McKay

Joe that class of gas boats died for awhile here in Madison but we are bringing it back this year. We only have plans to run them here at Madison only. Right now we have two boats the 1971 miss Madison and the gale 4. We have guys that are planning to build but I do not know if they will make it this season. We have the class running stock G260 only right now to keep the cost down. The whole idea of this class was simple scale boats at a cheaper cost. So please come and race with us it will be fun.Don McKay
And bring that 50 mph scale boat with you also Joe. :D Doug Shepherd

I have plans to build a Miss Vernors classic gas boat. I'm am really excited about this class and hope it gets enough support to take off as a new class. Hope to see all in Madison this year. We have alot of plans to grow our club and have tons of deck to deck racing. See you all at the lake.

Bigbird

Latest posts

Back